Professional Registered Counsellor
Areas of Expertise
- Clinical counselling of individuals and couples from different age groups for various issues.
- Marital or divorce issues, financial or other difficulties that impact relationships, sexual issues in relationships or conflicts with family members or in-laws.
- Parenting difficulties and issues.
- Depression, distress, anxiety, negative thoughts or hopelessness.
- Emotional disconnections in relationships and relational distress.
- Grief and loss difficulties.
- Interpersonal matters and behavioral issues that impact self-esteem and interactions with others at the work place and with family, relatives and friends.
- Identity search, understanding family of origin issues that result in difficult life experiences, attaining individuality and differentiation from deep-rooted unresolved issues,
- Dealing with feelings of low self-confidence or self-loath.
- Trauma that impact the sense of self and creates fear, guilt, shame and other negative emotional cycles.
- Sexual abuse trauma and issues related to the abuse.
- Work and vocational counselling.
- Motivational counselling for professional development.
- Brief therapy to address immediate difficulties. This is usually followed by open-ended counselling for deep healing and recovery from long-term challenges.
Professional Therapeutic Modalities
- Use of integrated counselling modalities including sand play therapy
Read about sessions and fees.